[Land-speed] Polar Moment

NT788 at comcast.net NT788 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 10:54:29 MST 2008

Hi Don     Caster is an old fashioned notion, old rails had alot, they didn't understand bump steer. IE 10' drag link with 4" control arms. In "63 I welded my rails axle to the frame. They said I had to have suspention to run, they allowed a test run, I won! Although ---people have done opposite my sugestions and had success! Talking about positive ---  negative now thats a thought! _thanks jack

From: "don thigpen" <piggy at accessatc.net>