[Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment/now "coast down"

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Wed Jan 16 12:11:20 MST 2008

OK, I have access to hills, but no water.  (a single digit morning is
warm, -3 degrees this morning - yes, I am the big baby.)

By "hills" I mean over the speed limit in less than a mile type hills.

Anything to be learned w/ coast down tests?

Do I want "time to speed" , "terminal speed", "coast distance" ???? (I
"think" I know how this shakes out, but some input from outside my head
would be appreciated.)

If one were to keep the speeds "legal" (sixty-ish) could anything be
learned?

David in Durango, with a few million other questions . . .