[Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Wed Jan 16 10:39:15 MST 2008

Tom while I agree with you in theory... the Berkeley wants most of it's
weight on the back wheels....  why... I have no idea... but it does...
doesn't show up like that in a wind tunnel... but there you go.... if the
car ever spun... no doubt in my mind the back would come around....   But
the intent is to try not to spin....

I know that sounds simplistic... but it's real...  car handles
flawlessly....

The Camaro on the other hand wants more on the nose... like you we try and
keep it 50/50 though for the first time this year we went to a bit more on
the back... ( wasn't that slich how I didn't tell you how much? )...( seems
there are 4 or 5 Camaro's out there ... just like mine...and I'm happy about
that... but I don't have to tell them EVERYTHING )

Anyway.... Your mileage may vary.... it's just what I know...

Keith