[Land-speed] [BULK]Re: Polar Moment

Don McMeekin landspeed at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 23:03:13 MST 2008

      In all honesty most of us probably do what Keith does regarding
the placement of ballast. But personally I want people to think that
its not that easy to get one of these things to go fast and straight.
I have resorted to playing the "physics card" when the crowd begins
to sense that just about anyone with a clue could do what I'm doing,
or when someone asks a question that I can't answer. And when I
really want to impress the fans, I make em think that its really
complicated but I can do it without trying.
            Don