[Land-speed] American Engineering

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Mon Jan 14 15:28:02 MST 2008

Interesting Doug.

"the UAW has just killed the American car maker" actually the American car maker
 held the gun to their head while the UAW pulled the trigger.
Are you saying that we should go back to the way it was? If the workers went on strike,
the National Guard came in and shot them or hit men hired by the Company beat
them to death or put them in the hospital.

Are you aware that Honda builds Excellent Quality cars in Ohio using the same stupid,
slovenly workers that Detroit uses?

That's all for me,
Bryan