[Land-speed] American Engineering

James Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 12:13:33 MST 2008

The test is really time. Look back at any 10 year old american car built/designed in america and see how it's fairing with the competition. Most of the time not so good. I use this reason by looking at Hondas etc. which were assembled by Americans in America and see more of them. Not sure on any of the other brands: Toyota, Nissan, Mazda but many are assembled in American with American labor without "some" of the same labor problems. Remember I said some. Many in American see vehicles as "throw away". Use it until it's paid off and get rid of it and start the payments over. O well...