[Land-speed] American Engineering

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Mon Jan 14 11:08:56 MST 2008

I suspect the outsourcing started because of the unions and that is why they
lost. If you had to pay someone to install a left front wheel all day every
day what do you think it is worth in the real world.. Not an estimation of
the worth of a person but an estimate of the task.. Farmers don't grow crops
so the soil is able to support growing crops and not depleted aka dust bowl
when corn and wheat used it all and corn is the most forgiving there..Our
great grand children will be happy about those..
Dave