[Land-speed] 2 day pass for TEXICANS

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 15:31:13 MST 2008

Bill,
  You shouldn't wear your gun when racing anyway!  It gets realy uncomfortable when the starter pulles the harness tight.

  DickJ

"Sparky.2211" <Sparky.2211 at cox.net> wrote:
  > PS: As with guns all Texas attitudes must me left at their own states
> border
> prior to entering another state. Californians allow Texans a 2 day pass 2
> times in there lives without harrassment ( well without too much
> harassment)

Geez---I would never haver "suspected this"---explains some of my
experiences ---I must have gotten caught violating the "TEXICAN HALLPASS"
rules-----lol

Sparky
AA/_ L 2211
Gear Grinder-SCTA