[Land-speed] $4.5 million Dakar rally costs. (Non-LSR)

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Tue Jan 8 09:12:46 MST 2008

I think Robbie touched on the real reason it wascancelled..... Money. I doubt
the promoters really give a rat'sass about terrorist threats - heck, that just
builds interest (andviewers). I suspect the TV deals over the past couple of
years have notbeen as sweet as all wanted, and this year something
fellthrough. Just my cynical nature showing through.... and notenough
coffee....

Ed Van Scoy
#128 B/GT Corvette
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinder