[Land-speed] Rooms...

Don McMeekin landspeed at columbus.rr.com
Mon Jan 7 22:12:28 MST 2008

Tom,
      We've never had much trouble getting rooms at Wendover, that is
until this year. Went through all of the stuff that everyone else has
mentioned only to find out much later in the afternoon that they were
not releasing any more rooms at this time. I guess the owners know
where the money is and who's business to solicit.  Oh well, things
seem to have a way of working themselves out in the end, so Im not
discouraged----------yet. Still, Bonneville seems so far away
(particularly at $3.50 to $4 a gallon) to take too much of a risk so
we are hopeful that something good will happen in the lodging sector
before long. Until then we will try to focus on the really important
issues in life.
      Don