[Land-speed] Rooms...

Jim Dincau jdincau at qnet.com
Mon Jan 7 12:40:32 MST 2008

     The 1-800-537-0207. Seven redials finally got me on hold for one and a
half hours, only suites left, booked 3, outrageous price, now to get seven
people into three beds. Yes the suites only have one king size bed, I guess
one could sleep in the Jacuzzi.
     It is still better than four guys in the back of a pickup. In 1962, the
guys were a lot younger and slimmer though.
Jim in Palmdale where it snowed a whole one half inch last night