[Land-speed] My Sunbeam Tiger, Sorta Kinda LSR.

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Mon Jan 7 08:18:18 MST 2008

I propose the Lake Bonneville Sea Turtle "club" - hat color might be a
sunflower yellow or perhaps a Calypso Coral?  Limited to the senior
types who can't get out of their own way (non record setters) who like
the salt.

Waivers available for anyone w/ a hot rod/race car/tool box or know
anyone w/ same.

Cheers,

David, snowed in (almost) in zip code EIEIO