[Land-speed] Attn: M/C racers

Ed Purinton ecpurinton at wildblue.net
Thu Jan 3 14:48:41 MST 2008

Slim,

     Still weighing the merits of the chain cleaning/lubing  system vs
my traditional rinse in kerosene and cook new lube into them using an
old iron skillet on the kitchen stove while the bride is out shopping.

     Being a tool freak that Tork-Grip looks like a must order for me.
Would have come in real handy setting the injectors on Cummins V-200M's
years ago.

     Side note to let you know you have been slipping this season and
letting entirely too much snow get by you as it goes by only to drop
here on the ridge.  If it doesn't turn into too much mud hope to be able
to get down to Maxton to see you and everybody in April.

                        Ed Purinton