[Land-speed] Salt Dreams

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:51:22 MST 2008

wish we could all get a chance to see it.....

   c heers to ya ,  ' Dirt  Track  Doug '
    -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
    -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
    -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
    -105 miles south of   'the Syracuse Mile' ...
    -262 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
    -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
              but never more than a few feet from a cold one

         -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                                     Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin'
Wimin'

  Speedway Bikes,  Minibikes  and Harley- D's rode with equal joy,
      Dog Training,  Murdersickle Parts,  Emergency Airship repair,  Hot Air
        Aerial Surveillance,  Corrupt Politicians exposed,  Midgets,  Sprint
Cars,

                            -and 'Slide Jobs'  appreciated  for the  FINE ART
that they are
    Wise words from the ancients   -especially in light of America's  '
troubles' :

             VULGAS VULT DECEPI   - Phaedrus

                          (  the (common)  people wish to be deceived  )