[Land-speed] Non LSR - Scratch One Satellite

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Fri Feb 22 13:17:15 MST 2008

What I remember is " if you stood all day inhaling fumes you might be in
danger"  (don't know if this is true or bs).

Seems to be another case like my weeks in the North China Sea (watching
fellow sailors die) because we needed a "show of force".  I guess we
showed them.

It all has purpose somewhere in someone's mind . . . .