[Land-speed] test

Dale Krumheuer dmirror3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 14:36:23 MST 2008

"There was also
something about some dude in the local cat house when it hit, something about
the ride being different."
As a matter of fact yes,  I did feel the earth move....

Glen Barrett <speedtimer at beyondbb.com> wrote: The quake was a few miles from Wells in Elko. No damage in Wendover that I
have heard of. try the paper www.saltlaketribune.com
or look up Utah and Nevada tv stations on google. I guess there were only a
few minor injuries and a bunch of old buildings damaged. There was also
something about some dude in the local cat house when it hit, something about
the ride being different.
Glen