[Land-speed] Tougher Turban

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Sun Feb 17 12:13:47 MST 2008

I dated a girl for a while recently that was an ER nurse.. 90% of the
patients in a very well to do neighborhood..think high 6 figure income
normal.. are either illegal aliens or people seeking drugs from all walks of
life the last 10% are there because they need to be. So the next time you
really need to be in an ER look around and it might just scare you.. They
end up being politically correct telling someone politely so there are no
lawsuits they cannot self prescribe drugs and can not have them while in
another room some one is coding and on the edge of death..Sad but very
true.. I have held this girl in my arms while she cried over the absurdity
of it all... So while I am not politically correct as well in comes from
dealing with the consequences in real life as opposed to the so called
correct or right thing to do.. I have personally come to the conclusion that
the politically correct is the  same as not being able to see things as they
are and calling them out as well for how silly and out of bounds they are..
Dave