[Land-speed] Non-LSR turban, part three

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 15:43:37 MST 2008

I couldn't agree more with you both;

Rich we can thank all the #$%^& Lawyers for all this ludicrous encroachment on
OUR civil RIGHTS

Its all because some S.O.B. wants to make a fortune on insurance payments
while,.. (according to his way of thinking,...) 'not paying'  for trauma
because he can make 'the people wear helmets and seat belts ,thus sparing
themselves from great damage'.

  I think you'll agree;  I RESENT someone 'doing my thinking' for me.

    I can manage quite well on my own thank you.

  -And Bryan; -how true, how true.

 -At the great risk of inciting unrest on this site, let me just say,...

  ...well maybe I better NOT.

   c heers to ya ,  'Dirt  Track  Doug'
    -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
    -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
    -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
    -105 miles south of   'the Syracuse Mile' ...
    -262 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
    -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
           but never more than a few feet from a cold one
          -------------------------- oooo ---------------------------
    Wise words from the ancients  especially in light of today's   ' topic'
:

           VULGAS VULT DECEPI   - Phaedrus

                      ( the (common) people wish to be deceived )

         vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvv

> From: v4gr at rcn.com
> To: b.a.savage at wildblue.net; ddahlgren at snet.net
> Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:54:51 -0800
> CC: land-speed at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR turban, part two

> If the guy doesn't want to wear a helmet, it's his head, I don't care. How
> much of your person will you give up to the lawmakers just because they are
> the lawmakers. Who will be threatened if I decide to ride without a helmet?
> Or run with scissors?   Or drive without seatbelts?      RF

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

 Thats Diversity in action. France has supported Diversity for Islamic
immigrants and now has areas in their cities where the Police refuse to go.
God help Tourists.

 Then there's the Divorce Ceremony for the fundamentalists.
 Take wife out side, throw gasoline and a match on her. Oh, and stuff cotton
in your ears.

 My, how religious.

 Doing insane things is not a right in a modern society.

                      Bryan