[Land-speed] Cooling water velocity, was Electric water pumps

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Feb 15 09:25:35 MST 2008

Interesting catch. When I looked through the article I googled, it was
last updated in 2006....makes you wonder if it is viable. That article
said at that time that it had  not under gone any kind  of load testing
on a dyno. Also he was hollering about how it could reduce the truck
weight if the radiator and all that cooling water was removed...but
didn't stress that an amount of water equal to the amount of fuel was
need to be carried along the vehicle.

mayf