[Land-speed] Travel Sensors?

DougOdom dlodom at charter.net
Thu Feb 14 17:49:15 MST 2008

We are going to add a couple new sensors to our LM-1 Data system. Does
anyone know any good supplier for linear travel sensor or string pot
type sensor?
The travel on the suspension will only be about 1/2 inch but I can use a
bell crank to make it read more than that. If you have a bad story just
send me an off line email so we don't make anyone mad.    Doug Odom in
big ditch still not a happy camper about not being able to race in
Australia and the plane ticket is not refundable.