[Land-speed] End of the High performance car???

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 17:39:21 MST 2008

Talk about Detroit not knowing their market!!  We all know the only reason
that contractors buy those big pickups loaded with toys is that they are ego
food that can be written off.  Eliminate the writeoff and you'd see a lot
more baserock laid down on jobsites.
Who would want to drive a self propelled motor generator on the road?  And
besides, it's the rare jobsite that would need more than one of these.
Ed Weldon