[Land-speed] Cooling water velocity, was Electric water pumps

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Feb 14 17:09:04 MST 2008

Yes, Benn, I am with you. In fact, I think if you look on Stewart water
pump web site they even explain this ongoing myth. Here is the deal.
Fast water picks up a littl eheat but since th ewater is flowing so fast
thenext little increment also picks up the heat until it  all is
transferred. The system has to be fairly well designed.

mayf