[Land-speed] Fwd: End of the High performance car???

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Feb 13 20:02:47 MST 2008

I guess all the gasoline records will be retired and we will all be
using fuel or diesel or hydrogen or electricity, eh? I'll be too old by
then anyway...  All our cars will be in small museums...  I guess I need
to get my car jollies in my Tiger right now...so I think my next move on
that car is a 500 hp street motor...  Maybe a nice 350 hp ground pounder
with a 150 shot, lol... just the thing for running to the handi mart for
a 6 pack...

mayf