[Land-speed] Engineers just think different - non-LSR

Karl Payne karlepayne55 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 16:44:02 MST 2008

  Two engineering students were crossing the campus when one said, "Where
   did you get such a great bike?"
   The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday
   minding my own business when a beautiful coed rode up on this bike.
   She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said,
   "Take what you want."
  The first engineer was horrified:  "YOU IDIOT!  Why did you take the bike?"
  The bike owner replied smugly:
  "I'm no dummy; I KNEW the clothes wouldn't fit."