[Land-speed] NASCAR non-LSR

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Mon Feb 11 13:44:46 MST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008, at 3:37 PM, Ed Van Scoy wrote:

  You are right. The word "racing" never appears there..... So why
does my
insurance company think it's racing???
Ed

Ed, don't get me started on life insurance!  I can't get life
insurance these days, even if I suggest they add a rider saying that
I'm not covered if I buy the farm while engaged in LSR.  And worse
still -- don't I remember hearing that land speed racing with
motorcycles has a perfect -- ZERO -- fatality count over the last 60
years or whatever?  What the heck do they want?  How can you get any
better than perfect?

Okay, back to my cave.

Jon , tall guy with moustache
and two 200 MPH Club hats