[Land-speed] NASCAR non-LSR

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 11:16:21 MST 2008

Decry NASCAR all you want. It is still the number two sport, live and televised, in the nation.

  Last night's race seemed OK to me. The photo in the LA Times sports section this morning will give JD and stuff to talk about while waiting for you guys to show up at impound.

  The race was a welcome relief from a long weekend of movies on the Life and Oxygen channels. This is normal tv fare in our house when the wife is down with the cold she blames on me.

  DW

Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  JD,

NASCAR is for those unfortunates ... who don't understand that
it is as the world wrestling federation is,

- a charade of maka'believe

RACING, it is NOT

c heers, 'Dirt Track Doug'
-22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
-21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
-63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
-105 miles south of 'the Syracuse Mile' ...
-262 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
-2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
but never more than a few feet from a cold one

Speedway Bikes, Harley- D's and Minibikes rode with equal joy,
Dog Training, Murdersickle parts, Emergency Airship repair, hot air
and Aerial Surveillance, Corrupt Politicians exposed, Sprint Cars,

-and 'Slide Jobs' appreciated for the FINE ART that
they are
Wise words from the ancients especially in light of today's ' troubles'
:

VULGAS VULT DECEPI - Phaedrus

( the (common) people wish to be deceived )

You are subscribed as dwarner230 at yahoo.com