[Land-speed] Happy New Year.

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 14:00:23 MST 2008

In a message dated 12/30/2008 11:15:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
yesford at clear.net.nz writes:

Well  it's New Years eve 'Down Under' so here's wishing all on this LSR list
the  very best for the coming year.
Looking back we've had a very volatile past  12 months in all areas of our
everyday lives, so here's to more settled  times ahead.

Sooo, what's 2009 like ? Is tomorrow worth it ? I'm considering throwing  out
my "09 Calendar and staying here in 2008. Hell, half the guys on this  list
still think it's 1958.
Everybody be safe tonight, the other guy is drunk .....
BOB W ( thought 1969 was just perfect )