[Land-speed] [Fwd: land speed racing on Discovery this Tuesday!!!]

John Szalay jpszalay01 at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 17 13:06:26 MST 2008

> As the Associate Producer of the show it would be a true gift if you
> were send me your comments - good or ill -- about the show.
> >
> *Speedy Regards,*
> > *"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth*

 FWIW:
I was glad to see the presentation, however I'm not impressed with the
"Hollywood" and NASCAR type treatment.   IE:

the crashs,   (we saw the bike crash several times, as well as the flip and
streamliner roll,     (come on, once is enough) the subject is racing
and Bonneville's place in LSR.

the summarization (or catch up) at the start of each segment after
a commercial break,

the quick change of shots ( its very disturbing and nauseating)
   ( and I REALLY hate when they do a steady-cam walk around )