[Land-speed] Engine ID questionnaire

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 10:45:07 MST 2008

In a message dated 12/17/2008 11:55:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Mike.Meierle at alcatel-lucent.com writes:

You guys  should really like this....

12 out of 17. I'm spending too much time w/ ricer motors.
Where's all the comments on last night's Discovery Channel Bonneville show  ?
My take is Monster Garage type production (and music) featuring hot biker
chick, wild and crazy electric geeks, and the million dollar race car, and lots
of commercials and repetition. All due respect to Leslie Porterfield, George
Poteet, and OSU, but they were picked to embroider the story line.
I guess a show that we'd like would be a bomb, its gots to bees jazzed up
for commercial TV.
You'd think a day to day, from on the road to, tech, Salt Talks, the  parking
lot at the Nuggett, rat rods, all the international spectators and
participants, and all our usual suspect characters, could generate something
marketable .  A kind of Endless Summer treatment, remember that movie ?
BOB W
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.