[Land-speed] OT: Win XP Pro vs Vista Question

mail_list awumaillist at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 10:42:55 MST 2008

you MUST back up all the data to cd-dvd-or usb drive. if you
don't you will guarantee it will get lost. then format the laptop
hdd and then boot the machine with the xp disk. make sure
you first download all the drivers you may need, if the computer
is new then make sure you can get xp drivers for it !!!!!

Andrew