[Land-speed] OT: Win XP Pro vs Vista Question

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Dec 10 08:46:50 MST 2008

One of our local Pahrump associates has something he want to do with his
laptop. And that is, dump VISTA and install XP Pro. But, he has a fear.
He has a 200GB hard drive with stuff on it in the laptop and he is
concerned that when he loads the XP Pro over Vista that XP won't
recognize the drive size and he will have lost his data / information.
Have any of you done this and if so, results? What should I pass along
to him about doing this? I suggested that he transfer all the info to a
USB external drive before messing with the installed drive.

Hhhheeeeellllllppppppp!