[Land-speed] Inertia Switch

Elon saltfever at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 15:46:11 MST 2008

Many thanks for everyone that is contributing to this thread and to the
instigator that brought it up :)

I hate to do it but I have to ask the question again.  There are so many
devices, relays, packaged ICs, connectors, and stuff on modern cars, how do
I go about finding one of these things in a car or truck?  Rick you gave
good information about Ford products and I'll try that route.  Can anybody
add to this? Can somebody post a picture to Landracing.com of the in-car
switch and location on the car?  TIA  :)     -Elon