[Land-speed] Bangor Daily news/WAGM TV on Loring LSR

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 19:19:00 MDT 2008

The Following are the results of our appearance up in Maine at our new LSR
venue.
The YouTube video was supplied by the local TV station, although they  clipped
 off the very beginning and end. I think everybody will still get an idea  of
the potential of the place though.
The second was posted on HAMB about the news article and is accompanied by
HAMBoid commentary.
I'm also slowly editing a video I took of BJs 27 at speed,close up and
personal for your viewing pleasure.
It seems this week got ridiculously busy as everybody is on vacation, and
most of them are in my house.
ENJOY !!!!!
BOB W

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCfVAsA7R3g_