[Land-speed] Sparky and other things

Gary C. Hensley gary at hensleys.us
Fri Aug 29 08:25:41 MDT 2008

Congratulations to Sparky and his crew, what a fantastic set of runs.

John and I were finally able to get the Berkley through tech on Saturday
even though we did not have a wiring harness installed.

With the delay getting the car to the salt and the time necessary to repair
the damage caused by the jack-knife/roll-over we were not able to finish
everything needed to actually make a run.

First time in over half a century of attending Speed Weeks that I never even
made it to the starting line.

I guess that means we will make twice as many visits next year.

Thanks to the SCTA/BNI and all the volunteers for putting on what looked
like a great meet.

   Gary C Hensley

Fix What You Know is Wrong First

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]