[Land-speed] SCTA

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Thu Aug 28 08:03:25 MDT 2008

Man... I'm still stunned by Just HOW GOOD the SCTA was at this meet...

3 course set up.... BRILLIANT  ( Drove Glen nuts... but he did an incredible
job )

Emergency's on course... Glen totally owned the announcers part of that ...
GLEN... you really don't know how much we all appreciate you...

Protest's .... while I hate them... they were handled with dignity and
class... Dan Warner, Bobby Sykes, so on and so forth...   Awesome work...
thank you all... ( next time tell the butt head ..... oh nevermind  it was
Great fun )

PURE SMOOTH guys.... if you had issues we didn't see them...  If you
volunteered to do anything.... from moving potties ( thanks Jon ) to sitting
there watching.... THANK YOU

Keith Turk