[Land-speed] 427 POPMOTORSPORTS LINER CRASH

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Tue Aug 26 18:11:29 MDT 2008

It seems that Bonneville Bill and the Discovery channel film people did not
get any footage of our liner crashing Wed. If anyone has any film of the crash
please get in touch with me. I really need to see how far the car went before
it started having problems.
Doug Odom in big ditch
ps some of you may remember my saga last year with the skunks.  Well this year
I get home and a family of raccoons have moved into my shop while I was gone
to Bonneville. Raccoons are a lot easier to get rid of than skunks.