[Land-speed] fuel and such

Karl Payne karlepayne55 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 13:10:23 MDT 2008

My brother manages a farm here in the Phoenix area and he told me last night
that he just tore out 12,000  *TWELVE THOUSAND* orange trees because the price
is so low there is absolutely no way he can make any money on them.  On the
other hand, lemons are going for a buck apiece in the grocery store, so he is
now planting 12,000 lemon trees in place of the oranges.  It will take a few
years before they start bearing fruit, but at least he is not watering
worthless orange trees in the meantime.