[Land-speed] Room Available

Elon saltfever at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 16:43:18 MDT 2008

My apologies for the late notice but a relative just bailed on me for SW.  I
will be releasing one room at the Wendover Nugget (the old Stateline).  It
is non-smoking, 2 queen beds. Check-in is Monday 8/18 for all week.  I think
Monday night is $129 and $89/day after that.

I will release it only to a Car owner. I will confirm your car number and
entry with JoAnne. Since contact with JoAnne may take a few hours (she is in
Wendover now) I will take 3 names and call you back with my room
confirmation number ASAP. If no owner contact by 6:00 pm pacific time on
Thursday; I will release to anyone on this list.  Pm your phone number.
-Elon