[Land-speed] KIWI's Bonneville, and TV interviews

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:51:09 MDT 2008

Tommy Shannon, me boyo,    now I gotta aska special favor of ye;  I want you
to give a 'extry special' halloooooooooo from me to -all the Kiwis-  -and
tell'em it ain't my fault I could'nt come....   'cause,...  I sure as hell
wanted to !   Then tell them all to "tip a tinnie"  (or 2  or 3...)  for me

-good ol'  'Dirt Track Doug '      -would ya huh ?thanks m' fren ....!

> From: saltfevr at q.com
> To: yesford at clear.net.nz; land-speed at autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:48:41 -0600
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] TV interview
>
> Great story Chris and Lincoln. Hope to cya at Salt Talks Sunday nite.
Welcome
> Back!!
>

> Tom ShannonMagna, Utah> Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:21:15 +1200> From:
> yesford at clear.net.nz> To: land-speed at autox.team.net> Subject: [Land-speed]
TV
> interview> > Well today's the 8th Aug, and we're flying out on our first
leg
> to Speedweek > 08. Really looking forward to catching up with one and all
out
> there and > hearing that distinctive crunch of salt once again.> We had
local
> TV do an interview before we shipped the roadster for anyone > interested.>

See you all soon,> Chris H..............NZed.> >