[Land-speed] TV interview

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 20:27:56 MDT 2008

what a marvelous 6 minutes of   'why'  'where'  'what for'   ...and family
passion.

I think this might be the best quality 6 minutes of motorsport TV there has
been.

My very best wishes and regards to You Chris, ands Linc,  ..and all my Kiwi
friends going to the salt.

Oh how I wish I could be with you when you do your best !

Godspeed m' friends.

    c heers , ' Dirt Track Doug '

       -241.4 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
       -2247 miles due east of the Bonneville SaltFlats
                 but never more than a few feet from a cold one
---------------------------------
   Speedway Bikes, Minibikes  and Harley- D's rode with equal joy,
            Dog Training, Murdersickle Parts,  Emergency Airship repair,
              Hot Air,  Hot Blues, Cold Beer,  Fast Cars,  an' Warm
Willin'Wimin'
               Aerial Surveillance,  Corrupt Politicians exposed,  Midgets,
Sprint Cars,

                                    -and 'Slide Jobs'  truly appreciated  for
the  FINE ART that they are      -----------------------------------------
oooo ----------------------------------------------

> Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:21:15 +1200
> From: yesford at clear.net.nz
> To: land-speed at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Land-speed] TV interview

 Well today's the 8th Aug, and we're flying out on our first leg to Speedweek
08.
Really looking forward to catching up with one and all out there and  hearing
that distinctive crunch of salt once again.  We had local TV do an interview
before we shipped the roadster for anyone interested.

 See you all soon,    Chris H..............NZed.

       http://tvnz.co.nz/view/video_popup_windows_skin/1907930