[Land-speed] Loring, Maine Demo/Show and tell

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 19:00:18 MDT 2008

(http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,4188.msg58240.html#msg58240)

(http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=58240;topic=4188.30;num_replies=36;sesc=74f31d9ea8c66c0f75789356bb0c4e63)
(http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php?action=post;msg=58240;topic=4188.30;sesc=74f31d9ea8c66
c0f75789356bb0c4e63)
Bobby Jepson and I, Bob Wanner , will be up to our Runway in  Loring for a
small media event on Saturday, August 16. We will bring our cars  for show and
tell about our project and hopefully explaining LSR for our  neighbors up
North. We will also do demo runs, both to familiarize ourselves  with the surface
and make a video to show everybody what it looks like. I don't  know how much
our presence will be publicized otherwise, or how many, if any,  curious souls
will show. I would like to invite all LSR types that can find any  excuse to
appear, to come, as I get tired talking to Bobby J all the time.
If  you check out the place on a map, we will meet at the far south end of
the main  runway.
This will not be a racing event, just a little show biz and meet the  new
neighbors.
Rain day,Sunday
Bob W

Read reviews on AOL Autos.