[Land-speed] Anti-freeze Disposal..

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Aug 1 14:15:38 MDT 2008

Yeah, I just logged on and googled antifreeze disposal.. The big issue
is lead fromthe water circulating around the system and leaching lead
from the radiator solder joints. I think most are aluminum today  so
that is a non starter. I may just flush it dowm the drain opr take it to
one of the parts places that will get rid of it. If I can find one...

Are your ready, Bill?

mayf