[Land-speed] Enine Torque Theoretical Question...

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Tue Apr 29 17:11:47 MDT 2008

I keep fergitten they live in Pahrump Nevada, the land of desert rats and
other critters they have under the rocks. Could be that DrMayf has been in the
sun and wind all day out yonder. It could be a language of the locals called
Pahrumpspeak aka babble speak, that's somtin like BS.
90 degrees and breezy in St. George.
Glen