[Land-speed] Got quit...

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Sun Apr 27 11:21:48 MDT 2008

Good for you, Keith-- keep up the good work. You'll be glad you quit. I did
30 years ago by switching from cigarettes to little "Between the Acts"
cigars (which you don't inhale) and then eventually I quit altogether. It
was worth it!

It looks like I'll just be a spectator again this year. There's no way my
car (B/GMS) can be ready by SpeedWeek this year. I'm cutting & welding on
the chassis to move the front bulkhead forward to get more legroom and also
adding a different front suspension. I still need to build the roll cage
(with rule book in hand!) and add the new rear suspension and transaxle
support. This will require major cutting & welding on the rear of the
chassis too. Fun stuff but it all takes time.

I hope to see you (all) there in August.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ