[Land-speed] A Protocol Question...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sat Apr 26 09:33:46 MDT 2008

I lost track of what is trying to be proved here?  Rolling radius is
real. That is the distance between the axle centerline and the road
surface. That distance is what determines the tractive force at the
surface.   A deflated tire will have to make more revolutions to go the
same distance as one that is inflated. It is kinda like an orbit. Speeds
and velocities change on the rim with radius to the orbit path.  Look at
a tank's tread...many radii at all kinds of points on it.

What was being proved ot talked abotu here, lol..

mayf