[Land-speed] Calibrating Electronic Speedometer

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Apr 24 13:48:19 MDT 2008

The roads around P'rump are either: filled w/ LSR gamblers (those
folks don't dawdle); or filled with customers for the chicken ranch.

I'd trust a GPS more than NDOT to have accurate measurements. [1]

David in Durango

[1] our railroad here (D&SNGRR) has mile markers; all of which are .9
miles apart.  It seems when Otto Mears built the toll road (upon which
the RR was laid)he had a contract that paid by the mile. Do the math.
Not that NDOT shares any ethical challenges w/ Otto . . .

Quoting jgmagoo at comcast.net: