[Land-speed] A Protocol Question...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Apr 24 09:27:40 MDT 2008

Comments from members of SCTA-BNI and USFRA Officials..

No, not a bitch or a gripe at all, lol..

When the driver's meeting is complete and we set off to drive the
course(s), would it be possible to tow my car during that drive? I need
to calibrate an instrument over a measured mile. Yeah, it is my gee whiz
electonic speedometer... Calibration involves simply starting the cal at
the biginning and stopping it at the end.

I know this might need to be discussed by the officials, but, I am
patient... answer can wait even until August for an answer if necessary...