[Land-speed] Alky Burner and formula Holden ignition

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Fri Apr 18 23:09:29 MDT 2008

Thanks for the kind words I do what I do and try to be a straight shooter.
Now I have a problem. I have a Buick engine out of a formulae Holden. It has
a trigger wheel on the crank with two rings one has 18 teeth on the outer
ring and the inner has 3. I need to buy an ignition module for the thing and
need to know an application. Napa lists 5 different ones and other info is
very sparse. BTW it has no cam sensor any help greatly appreciated. I need
an application for a place like Napa I had them look up formula Holden to no
avail..LOL
Dave