[Land-speed] Reply on Landracing

Jon Wennerberg JONWENNERBERG at nancyandjon.org
Thu Apr 10 11:38:18 MDT 2008

On Apr 10, 2008, at 1:24 PM, Tom Gerardi wrote:

Hi Jon,

I don't know if you got the message I sent you, so I will try again.
Thanks for the reply to the PM I sent you on landracing.com. I read the
reply in my email box, then went to Landracing.com to reply and saw a
for
sale sign. So I just wanted to let you know I appreciated your reply
to my
question. Hope this gets to you.

Regards,
Tom Gerardi

Tom:

Yes, I got this, and I did send a second message to you - after I did
some thinking while riding on our snowthrower.  In retrospect it was
a "bullshit" and a "god damn" to which I objected - not for personal
reasons, but rather for the sake of others that might be offended.
But you're right about one thing -- I never did see my post -- the
whole 2 Club series of topics disappeared soon after I posted, and
now the whole danged site is gone.

I know that others are working with Jonathon (already) to resurrect
the site in some manner -- hold on, and in the meantime, we've still
got the land-speed at autox.team.net list to keep us in touch with one
another.

It's good to hear from you.  Keep in touch -- and have you moseyed to
Nancy's and my personal site?  www.nancyandjon.org.

Jon Wennerberg