[Land-speed] WHAT THE HECK?

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Apr 10 09:10:22 MDT 2008

Dang! I just checked as well and you..There os themessage and the note
about contacting the webmaster.  I sent JOna message asking what the
heck was/is going on. Nothing in reply yet. I had chatted with him a few
weeks ago about putting someof my analyses stuff on the site and there
was no mention of anythinglike this.  Maybe he is just tired of it.

Anybody asked Joe abot what is happening?

mayf